Torrance Used Truck Center
Penske's Torrance, CA Used Truck Center is conveniently located off I-405 in the South Bay region of Los Angeles County.
We service the Greater Los Angeles market, including Fontana, Riverside, Long Beach and the Orange County areas. We offer a variety of used trucks for sale, including light and medium duty trucks and heavy-duty tractors. The daily inventory on our lot includes approximately 120 vehicles that have been inspected and are immediately available. Our inventory includes both CARB (California Air Resources Board) compliant vehicles as well as non-CARB compliant vehicles.
- Light duty box trucks
- Medium duty straight trucks
- Sleeper tractors
- Single axle day cab tractors
- Tandem axle day cabs
- Refrigerated trucks
Our inventory changes daily. Please call us to confirm inventory availability.
Meet the Manager: Daysi Vargas
A welcoming and friendly sales manager, Daysi is passionate about helping people find the highest quality used trucks that will meet their expectations. Daysi emigrated from El Salvador in 1997 and speaks both English and Spanish. She has been part of the Penske team since 2002. Daysi enjoys the outdoors, jogging and hiking.
Meet the Sales Rep: Nina Villegas
A Retail Truck Center Sales Representative, Nina is an expert on California diesel and reefer equipment compliance laws. Nina has been a part of the Penske team since 2019. She previously worked as World Class Intern for C.H. Robinson and an account manager for BNSF Logistics. She enjoys weightlifting, reading fiction, and taking her dog to the beach.
Take a Virtual Tour
20425 S. Hamilton Ave.
Torrance, CA 90502
- Take I-110 S toward San Pedro.
- Travel 0.2 miles and take the Torrance Boulevard Exit.
- Turn right onto Hamilton Avenue.
- The Penske Used Truck Center is on the left in 100 yards.
From I-110 N:
- Take the Torrance Boulevard Exit.
- Turn left onto S. Figueroa Street.
- Take the first left onto W. Del Amo Boulevard.
- Take the first left onto Hamilton Avenue.
- The Penske Used Truck Center is on the right in 100 yards.