Phoenix Used Truck Center
Penske's Phoenix, AZ Used Truck Center is conveniently located off of I-17, just south of downtown Phoenix and west of Sky Harbor International Airport.
We service the Arizona market, including Phoenix, Tucson, Prescott Valley, and Flagstaff. We offer a variety of used trucks for sale, including light and medium duty trucks and heavy-duty tractors. The daily inventory on our lot includes approximately 60 vehicles that have been inspected and are immediately available. Our inventory includes both CARB (California Air Resources Board) compliant vehicles as well as non-CARB compliant vehicles.
Available equipment at this location includes:
- Light duty box trucks
- Medium duty straight trucks
- Sleeper tractors
- Single axle day cab tractors
- Tandem axle day cabs
- Refrigerated trucks
Meet the Manager: Matt Clark
A hard-working family man and sales manager, Matt takes pride in connecting his customers with equipment that helps them build their careers and support their families. He also enjoys helping his customers modify equipment for their unique applications. For example, one of his customers turned a 16’ hicube into a toy hauler! Matt has been with Penske since 2012 and sold cars prior to joining Penske. When he isn’t selling trucks, Matt is spending time with his family and friends, coaching sports, and watching “The Office.”
Take a Virtual Tour
2219 S. 2nd Pl.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
From Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport:
- Go south toward I-10 E.
- Merge onto I-10 E.
- Take Exit 150 to merge onto I-17 N toward Flagstaff.
- Take Exit 195B toward Central Avenue/7th Street.
- Merge onto W. Maricopa Freeway.
- Turn left onto S. 7th Street.
- Turn right onto E. Watkins Street.
- Take the first right onto S. 2nd Place.
- The Penske Used Truck Center is on the right.
From I-17 S:
- Take Exit 196 toward 7th Avenue/Central Avenue.
- Merge onto W. Mariocpa Freeway.
- Take a slight right to stay on W. Maricopa Freeway.
- Turn right onto S. 2nd Place.
- The Penske Used Truck Center is on the left.