Need help with an NTP claim?
NTP will guide you through the claims process from locating an authorized repair facility to invoicing.
1. Contact NTP
- Connect with NTP to report a warranty repair before you make any repairs.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-950-3200 or use the Repair Facility Self-Service Portal at https://portal.ntp-p2k.com.
- NTP can recommend a repair facility and may be able to help reduce your out-of-pocket expenses.
2. Contact the Repair Facility
- Mention your NTP warranty and arrange to have your vehicle inspected and diagnosed.
3. Take Your Vehicle to the Repair Facility
- Drive to the repair facility if you can safely.
- If not, have your vehicle towed with your preferred service or one that NTP can provide.*
- Authorize the facility to diagnose your problem before they start any work.**
- After diagnosis, the repair facility will call NTP with its findings.
4. NTP Verifies Your Coverage
- NTP will determine if the equipment failure(s) are covered by your warranty,
5. Your Repair Facility Contacts NTP
- The facility will send a repair plan with costs to NTP. Pictures may be required.
- NTP will follow up with written approval to the repair facility.
6. NTP Settles the Claim
- When the work is complete, the repair facility will send an invoice to NTP to settle the claim.***
*NTP will add a towing allowance to your total approved claim amount if you have towing coverage through NTP. Otherwise, towing charges are your responsibility.
**Charges to diagnose a problem not covered by your NTP warranty are your responsibility.
*** The warranty owner is responsible for paying any claims deductible.